Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What To Wear To A Sangheet?

, two small stars.

The Jonas Brothers do not want to turn around, a band of brothers want to steal the throne.

Nat and Alex Wolff, two brothers in real life, and stars of Nickelodeon, which make up the band "The Naked Brothers Band."

season that showed the beginning of this year, occupy top-rated show among tweens on cable TV at night.

The secret of success? 14 years old Nat Wolff and Alex Wolff, 12, make up and touch the material that you can see and hear in the program. If you believe it or not are small geniuses of music at a young age.

If I can write and create music, what more I can ask? I'm happy doing this. said Nat Wolff, who writes most of the songs on their cd. In fact he has composed over 170 songs.

His hobby of music should not be a surprise, because his father Michael Wolff, who plays the father of the boys in the TV series too, is a jazz pianist, who you may remember as the leader of the band "The Arsenio Hall Show"

"He is the best pianist I've ever seen. He is a genius " Alex Wolff said.

Both brothers studied piano and guitar, while Alex is dedicated to the battery.

His mother Polly Draper, is the writer, and executive director of the series in which both brothers work, and about them.

Alex said working together in a tight family environment can be confusing from time to time.

"It is quite complicated because he is our father, colleague and producer." said the young musician with a chuckle.

"You have to treat it in different ways in different parts of the day."

Both have inherited his father's taste for music, and rock-pop. A Nat likes more classic rock.

"When my mom and my dad introduced me to The Beatles, I fell in love with them, were like superheroes"

Alex idolizes Led Zeppelin.

Nat handles most of the functions of singing in the band, which has been presented to the young leader as a challenge.

"My voice has changed so I had to change all the keys on the songs, but my band is so cool, all cooperate to help. If it would not be a problem. "

But

back home in New York, are just a few simple school children and students, nothing more.

"The girls in my school I know because I've been there since kindergarten." said Alex. "I do not look like Alex Wolff. I look like a normal guy. I like that do not treat me differently. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment