Friday, September 25, 2009

How Do They Make Designer Babies?

admitted that he was in love with Nat Wolff Allie Dimeco


On youtube you can watch a video that is edited with Allie Dimeco many statements, these statements were made in videos that rose to the fact that she has on Youtube with his friend and co-Naked Brothers Band, Kristina Reyes.
Damselsinadress The account is called. Allie Dimeco

on many occasions has denied rumors that talk about an alleged courtship between her and Nat "Nat and I are like brothers, is like my little brother." Allie was saying in the first interview that asked about their relationship.
"She's bigger than me, could never be me." Nat was saying with a laugh in 2007.
has been so many rumors have been linked both with other celebrities like Miranda Cosgrove or Keli Price, but has never reached the truth about the love lives of these youth.
In the video we can see how Allie has become known as Nat
"We were in the recording studio and when I saw, I could not believe I had to be at his side, "says the actress.
" We talked and I taught English accent (laughs) That was adorable and cuddly. "
After Allie will read questions that fans will do on your personal page and not leave you with no doubt!
The question said: "Were you ever in love with Nat?
" Yes, I was. I was about 10 when that happened. But now it's like my little brother. But long after I could still feel the same for him. So yeah. I had my biggest crush on Nat
That's quite a statement is a contradiction to what he said throughout his life. They only were friends.
then there will show a very tender picture of them two in the first movie of the Naked Brothers Band has a poster made by her in English: 'The first time i kissed a boy' which means' The first time I kissed a boy. " This makes us understand that Nat is very important in your life, you will not have a picture with your photo and that description because.
then speaks of NBB's favorite songs, and says the more tender it is "Rosalina", because it was the first song he sang.
And then dodged the question from a fan asking if it is strange to kiss Nat She just simply said:
No, it's strange to talk about kissing.
But then could not evade over the issue when the next question was if Nat was a good kisser.
His answer was, 'Yes, it's terrible. " Terrible
uses him as saying: "It's great"
hope to see more statements about the relation of Nat and Allie.
And the next time you ask them not say they are 'like brothers' because you do not love their brothers.





If you want to see the video on YouTube here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1euJon5JsY

0 comments:

Post a Comment