Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Budget Worksheeet For Couples

Temazos gaming

As soon I get to make one of those tops loathsome that both like and how it has come to mind the subject, I take to get the melodies that marked me since I have use of reason. We premeditated a Top 7, without order and if I remember more I dedicate another entry to the matter.

There are many, many more, but this review will serve to remember those who remember more nostalgia, I have come at once:


Final Fight-The stage of Metro Game

mythical mythical stage , this issue filled me from the first moment I played.


Street Fighter II, Ken

My favorite subject of all there is, with the ENADE the sprint when the KO was close. Very close is the Balrog.

Ghost and Goblins

Discover the beauty of this track after having gone through the limitations of an Amstrad CPC sound is priceless ...


Silent Hill

This intro to game scenes mixed together with the melody and pointed out that we were facing a very ambitious game even though they were survival horror fashion. The saga is full of captive parts.

Metal Gear Solid-Main Theme

Everything was meticulously detailed in this game, the music is not going to be the exception. Has recommended the odd item out there ...

Splash Wave Run-Out

In the arcade cabinet, the ferrari, the girl and this ... You do not need anything more.

Streets of Rage 2
beat'em
Another great song up and a man who was part of a great soundtrack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment