Monday, January 25, 2010

Does Any One Have An Onion Booty Account

mola

Entry in which I recommend wasting time with 3 great artists that have been submitted for this Eurovision:
FELIX-
Life

My outlook on life has changed after listening to this song, a gem from the beginning:

A girl said, "how hard life is!"
She replied: "In life you have to fight."

http://www.rtve.es/television/eurovision/candidatos/felix/12949/







THE DIVINE ANGEL-The God of the universe


The complexity of your letter is subject to varying interpretations that I would share. To cite a few excerpts:

"I am the one to go on it goes, who comes and who is to come ..."
"And the sun and the sea, the sea and the sun ... are 2 joined forces want to destroy God ... But God has power, God has no heart, God is immortal, god was the creator ... "


http://www.rtve.es/television/eurovision/candidatos/el-angel-divino/12927/








And I could not miss the idol of the house:



As a talisman - Leonardo Dantes








way I like it, that Leonardo did not act alone and accompanied like last year. Talent to spare, and rap the top where he summarizes his long career wit is brilliant.

Finally, to place on record my appreciation of music in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment